Ballard Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Though Library branches are reopening, not all services and amenities are available. Meeting rooms, study rooms, in-person programs and are not yet available. Thank you for your patience.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Our meeting room is free to use with a reservation and can accommodate up to 120 people, depending on the layout:
- We have three study rooms you may use for tutoring or other work. Use of these rooms is free, on a first come first served basis. Please ask us or call 206-684-4089 for more information.
Computers & Equipment
- Our 39 public computers are available for catalog research or up to 90 minutes of internet access per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is free for anyone to use during open hours.
- We have copiers and printers available to use for a small fee. You can also print from your own device on our Wi-Fi network.
- We have the adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or have low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- We are a WorkSource Connection Site and have a dedicated computer for job searching and resume writing.
- Our quiet room is a space for people to read or work away from the activity of the main reading area.
- We have air conditioning for those hot summer days.
- We have a local maritime and fishing industry collection .
- We have a single-occupant all-gender restroom and multi-stall single-gender restrooms.
- Free parking is available in our underground parking garage.