- Meeting Room
- Study Rooms
- Public Computers
- Print, Copy & Scan
- Bike Rack
- Accessible by Bus
- Free Parking
- ADA Computer & Adaptive Equipment
- Single-Occupant All-Gender Restroom
- Multi-Stall Single-Gender Restrooms
- Amharic, Chinese, Oromo, Somali, Spanish, Russian & Tigrinya Collections
- Air Conditioning
- Book return slot is located on the east wall of the building, facing 28th Ave. NE., to the right of the entrance.
Celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride at the Library!
Find the Library celebrating our LGBTQ+ community at events throughout the city in honor of Pride Month. Wear your most fabulous colors and join us for a Pride family dance party or story time, or find us at Pride celebrations in the community!
Play Summer Book Bingo!
Seattle's favorite summer reading contest is here! Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults. If you achieve bingo or blackout, you will be entered to win fabulous prizes! Download a card to play Book Bingo.
Upcoming EventsAll Lake City Branch Events
About the Lake City Branch
The current Lake City Branch was expanded and reopened Oct. 22, 2005. It is part of a municipal center that also includes a City of Seattle Customer Service Center, park and parking garage. The building has a grand entrance courtyard with bronze gates by renowned Seattle artist and sculptor George Tsutakawa.