Sign Up for Health Care and a Bus Pass at The Seattle Public Library Beginning Oct. 25
release date: 10/18/2019
Open enrollment for health care is here! Get help signing up for health care and applying for a discount bus pass at several Library locations beginning Friday, Oct. 25.
Drop in to sign up for health insurance. Navigators will be available to assist you in understanding, comparing and purchasing a health care plan for 2020. You may qualify for Washington Apple Health (also called Medicaid) year-round depending on your income.
You can also sign up for an ORCA LIFT card, which lets you ride Metro for $1.50. The card also gets you reduced fares on other regional transportation, like the light rail and Sound Transit buses.
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25 at the Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., 206-684-4089. (ORCA LIFT enrollment only)
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5 at the Northgate Branch, 10548 Fifth Ave. N.E., 206-386-1980.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 at the Northeast Branch, 6801 35th Ave. N.E., 206-684-7539.
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 at the Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., 206-684-4089.
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18 at the West Seattle Branch, 2306 42nd Ave. S.W., 206-684-7444.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at the Douglass-Truth Branch, 2300 E. Yesler Way, 206-684-4704.
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25 at the Beacon Hill Branch, 2821 Beacon Ave. S., 206-684-4711.
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 at the Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., 206-684-4089.
These programs are presented in partnership with Public Health - Seattle & King County.
The Library's dynamic approach to building community that enriches lives includes programming that brings people, information and ideas together to respect and embrace the well-being of the people we serve. We form strong partnerships with community organizations like Public Health - Seattle & King County to meet the public's changing needs and interests.