Check your account balance or make a payment. If you need to pay us for overdue or lost items, you can pay online or in person at any branch. Please return any overdue items you still have and we will remove the charge for replacement from your account.
How to Make a Payment
- Pay online with a credit or debit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
- You can pay with cash or a check at any Library location.
- We also accept checks by mail at:
- Attention Borrower Payments, The Seattle Public Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Seattle WA, 98104
- Please include your Library card number on your check. We will mail you a receipt.
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.