Columbia Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Though Library branches are reopening, not all services and amenities are available. Meeting rooms, study rooms, in-person programs and are not yet available. Thank you for your patience.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Our meeting room is free to use with a reservation and can accommodate up to 139 people, depending on the layout:
- We have two study rooms you can use for tutoring or other work. Please call at least one week in advance to reserve study rooms.
Computers & Equipment
- Our 19 public computers are available for catalog research or up to 90 minutes of internet access per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is free for anyone to use during open hours.
- We have copiers and printers available to use for a small fee. You can also print from your own device on our Wi-Fi network.
- We provide fax services for a small fee.
- We have adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or have low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- We have English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) materials in our collection.
- We have bilingual staff.
- We have areas for children and teens.
- We have single-occupant all-gender restrooms.
- Free parking is available in our parking lot.