Take A Creative Or Life Skills Workshop With The Seattle Public Library In July And August
release date: 07/16/2021
This summer, learn about healthy eating, selling your art, and much more with The Seattle Public Library's upcoming life skills and digital creativity workshops.
Library events are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is required. Visit the Library’s calendar to sign up.
- Realistic Healthy Eating Habits: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 21
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 28
- The Hidden Benefits of Sleep: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4
- Combat Sugar Cravings: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11
- Stress Management: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 17
- Easy Weeknight Meals: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 18
- Coping with Chronic Illness: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24
- Road Trip Photography: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 21
- Smart Phone Photography: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 28
- Designing the Compelling Photograph: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25
The Seattle Public Library’s life skills and digital creativity classes are made possible by support from The Seattle Public Library Foundation, and in partnership with South Seattle College.
The Library's dynamic approach to building community includes programming that brings people, information, and ideas together to enrich the lives of the people we serve. Job resources, digital learning and digital creativity classes are some of the creative solutions the Library finds to meet the public's changing needs and interests.
LIBRARY SERVICES & RESOURCES
Check spl.org/hours for a complete list of hours and services at each branch. The Library’s Road to Reopening page shares the latest updates on our reopening process. Contact the Library’s Ask Us service by phone at 206-386-4636 or by email or chat at www.spl.org/Ask. Staff are ready to answer questions and direct you to helpful resources and information.