Beat the Heat at The Seattle Public Library during Summer 2018
release date: 07/17/2018
Looking for a cool place to hang out? The following locations of The Seattle Public Library have air conditioning! Find one near you:
- Ballard Branch - 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., 206-684-4089.
- Beacon Hill Branch - 2821 Beacon Ave. S., 206-684-4711.
- Broadview Branch - 12755 Greenwood Ave. N., 206-684-7519.
- Capitol Hill Branch - 425 Harvard Ave. E., 206-684-4715.
- Central Library - 1000 Fourth Ave., 206-386-4636.
- Delridge Branch - 5423 Delridge Way S.W., 206-733-9125.
- Douglass-Truth Branch - 2300 E. Yesler Way, 206-684-4704.
- Greenwood Branch - 8016 Greenwood Ave. N., 206-684-4086.
- High Point Branch - 3411 S.W. Raymond St., 206-684-7454.
- International District/Chinatown Branch - 713 Eighth Ave. S., 206-386-1300.
- Madrona-Sally Goldmark Branch - 1134 33rd Ave., 206-684-4705.
- Magnolia Branch - 2801 34th Ave. W., 206-386-4225.
- Montlake Branch - 2401 24th Ave. E., 206-684-4720.
- NewHolly Branch - 7058 32nd Ave. S., 206-386-1905.
- Northgate Branch - 10548 Fifth Ave. N.E., 206-386-1980.
- Rainier Beach Branch - 9125 Rainier Ave. S., 206-386-1906.
- South Park Branch - 8604 Eighth Ave. S., 206-615-1688.
- Wallingford Branch - 1501 N. 45th St., 206-684-4088.
The Fremont, Green Lake, Northeast, Queen Anne, Southwest, University and West Seattle branches do not have air conditioning and may close temporarily if internal temperatures get too high during hot weather. Please check your branch page before visiting in case of closure, and to find nearby open branches.
Lake City Branch remains closed for 2018 improvements. It will reopen at the end of the year.